We are two weeks from finishing one of our classes this semester, and it’s hard to believe we’ve been working in iMedia for two whole months. There is a new challenge to tackle every day, but some things have remained consistent. Here are seven ways we’ve been immersed in iMedia!
- We survived bootcamp!
It was a tough three weeks, but we made it through! Bootcamp gave us a crash course in all the programs and tools we need to be iMedia wizards and we aced it! If we can do it, you can too!
2. We’re reading so much we’re pretty much ready to write our own book on media principles.
Okay, maybe we couldn’t write a whole book, but definitely at least a literature review for our capstone projects next spring.
3. We may or may not be surviving on caffeine and caffeine alone.
How else are we supposed to crank out that lit review (plus the seven other projects we have lined up)? We have four coffee and tea machines in our lounge that our fellow classmates have loaned us for those late nights (thanks, guys!).
4. We’ve coded at least one 90s-lookin’ website that’s still pretty rad.
Are your friends coding websites? I think not! You go, master coder!
5. We’ve found a niche group of friends in the program, and everyone is here to support each other.
We bring each other coffee, the stuff friendships are built on.
6. We’re getting more and more excited about the fly-in every day.
We’re super pumped to get outta town and collaborate with our group members – wherever we might go with whomever they might be! We find out soon which country we’ll be working in and who our group members are, but “soon” feels awfully far away.
7. We’ve got our eyes on the prize.
In eight months we’ll all have a Master’s Degree in Interactive Media and all the hard work will be worth it. In the meantime, we’re soaking up every bit of knowledge that we can – keep your heads up, iMedia 2017!!